Shown here are a
number of photographs which I have taken of XM612. Although I hold
copyright on these pictures, anyone is allowed to use them on their
web pages, as long as they are kind enough to credit my work, and
give a link to these Vulcan pages. I would appreciate an e-mail
before you use any of these images. I usually say yes, honest!
on this page are © G. Bartlett.
Vulcan B2 XM612
1) The bomb bay. Note the large fuel tank. 2)
Pilots central console.
3) Front view of XM612. Note the refuelling probe.
Rear fin. Note the fin top radar warning receiver.
5) Tail fin shot. Note the extended "Barn Door" air brakes.
6) Nose cone.
7) Pilots controls. 8) Throttles and main flight
9) Co-pilots controls.
10) Close up nose
section. 11) Composite photo of crew stations.
12) Me with XM612. Note the size of the aircraft!
The 4 images above were taken in Summer 2007