This Vulcan is
currently preserved by the
XM655 Maintenance and Preservation Society.
She can be found at Wellesbourne Mountford airfield.
1) Front View. 2) Note the TFR pod on
3) XM655 prepares to receive fuel.
4) XM655 in the distance, preparing for
high speed run.
5) Forward view before taxi runs. 6) Angry clouds!
7) Engine start up initialised!
8) Tail fin shot. Note the RWR on the top.
9) Heading for the runway!
More photos, writing in here.
All photographs on this page copyright G.
If you wish to use them please contact me. I
rarely say no.